Terms and Conditions
Honeybee Packages are + or – 3lb average weight, with an unmarked, young, mated, hygienic Italian queen. There will be dead bees in the package, this is normal.
Queen Bee, purchased separately, is a unmarked, young, mated, hygienic Italian Queen and is shipped to your door via UPS Next Day Air.
All shipment orders are F.O.B. Your shipment has been insured with USPS or UPS and is included in the shipping cost. If there is a bee loss, in your shipment, it is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim immediately with the carrier. Please save your Postage label to assist in filing a claim online.
By placing your order online or by phone, you certify that the name and address is correct. Any errors typed in the order are the responsibility of the customer. Bees for Sale Apiary will not be liable for typos in the online ordering process. Any errors must be reported within 48 hours to ensure your bees reach their proper destination.
You will be emailed a shipping tracking number the day the shipment is made.
In rare circumstances, dates will be changed due to unforeseen weather conditions. If this occurs, we will contact you via email or phone. Please make sure the information you give us is the best way to contact you!
Bees shipped via USPS will be Hold For Pick Up only, at your local Post Office. The Post Office will call you to let you know they have arrived and provide instructions on how to pick up your bees at the Post Office.
For either delivery method please check your bees before accepting the package and do not accept them if they are in bad condition more than 1” of dead bees on the bottom.
All claims regarding damage or theft are to be submitted to EasyPost within thirty (30) days of the shipment creation date.
1. All claims regarding damage or theft are to be submitted to EasyPost within thirty (30) days of the shipment creation date.
2. All claims regarding loss are to be submitted to EasyPost after thirty (30) days of the shipment creation date, but no later than sixty (60) days of the shipment creation.
3. The package recipient should hold damaged items in the event they are requested during claim processing. FAILURE TO RETAIN DAMAGED PROPERTY MAY AFFECT FINAL SETTLEMENT OF CLAIM.
4. WARNING: Any fraudulent claims will endanger the shipper and/or package recipient to prosecution for mail fraud under the Federal Criminal Code.
5. All monetary values must be submitted in USD.
Each party agrees with these terms and conditions of sale. If the customer does not agree with the terms and conditions, the party must notify the other party 48 hours of the order date. Bee order refunds will not be issued after February 1, 2022. After February 1, 2022, all bee order sales become final.